Since WunderTRE’s establishment in April 2016, many changes have reverberated throughout the company. From new clients to new internal projects, to new team members, we’ve experienced so many positive changes within our company.
In just 5 years, WunderTRE has radically changed from just one person in his home office (Ryker) to a new team of 7 people! While we are looking forward to what the future holds for us, we also wanted to look back on 10 things we are proud of from 2021 so far.
10 Things We’re Proud Of In 2021
While the year 2021 has been quite the year for many businesses, it has greatly impacted our company and how we look. Even though we are not even through the full year, just the past months alone have given us many things we are proud of. Enough of the cheesiness, let’s dive into the 10 things we’re proud of in 2021.
- Growing Our Team – One of the things we are most proud of in 2021 is growing our team. To appreciate this growth, let’s dive a bit back into the history of WunderTRE. When WunderTRE was founded by Ryker in 2016, he was the only member of the team. Fast forward to the beginning of 2021, we were a 4-person team. Now, we are a team of 7 people who all contribute in their special ways to ensure that our clients are satisfied and that we are satisfied with ourselves. We hope to continue our growth into the future to better serve ourselves, and our clients!
- Our New Video Series – As we continued to grow and develop our skills, we eventually started talking about the creation of new video series. Near the end of 2020, we had concrete ideas about the different new video series we’d like to film. Of these new series, Brandlove was the first one created in late 2020. From there, we got some of our team members to have their series, such as Thoughts with Jonathan. Along with our current mainstays, such as WunderCast, our videos are also on a whole new level quality-wise than last year. We have applied this into videos for our clients, to ensure they receive a product they are proud of.
- Updating Our Marketing Resources – Over the years, we have found that some of our already existing marketing tools, such as our marketing resources, needed to be updated to stay current. Updating the marketing books and tips we’ve curated made sure that we aren’t giving readers outdated information that may no longer be applicable in today’s world. Updating our marketing resources helped us stay on top of current trends in marketing, and made sure we were giving great value to our clients.
- Implementing Team-Building Nights – As the team continued to work together, and as we started to grow, we began to recognize the importance of making sure our team is strong with each other. This finding led to the implementation of monthly team building nights. On these team building nights, the team usually performs a fun activity, such as our WunderTRE Olympics. These nights are meant to strengthen the bond amongst the team, as well as kickback from the usual rigors of the work world. Culture is an important part of WunderTRE, and team-building nights are a representation of that importance.
- Onboarding New Clients – As a company grows, they develop and refine processes to best help themselves and their clients. The same thing applies to us here at WunderTRE. From last year, to this year, we’ve refined and updated our onboarding process with new clients. With this new process, we have been able to provide a more pleasant onboarding experience to new clients. Identifying some holes in our former onboarding process helped to make our current one as successful as it can be. We are always looking to improve ourselves to better serve our clients.
- Networking With Local Businesses – A key part of getting our name out there is by networking with the local businesses that are around us. To accomplish this, we’ve reached out to businesses to present them with the opportunity of guest appearing in our podcast. We also had a booth at the 2021 Lubbock Business Expo that was a success! If you attended the business expo, you may have noticed our amazing WunderWALL! It certainly was a conversation starter.
- Named the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce’s Business of The Month – In July, WunderTRE was named the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce’s Business of the Month! We were proud of this award because of the many local businesses that are eligible for the award. Out of all of them, we received the award which of course felt good. It told us that our work went above and beyond and we appreciated the acknowledgment.
- Internal Training – Our team’s knowledge and skills have developed a lot since the beginning of 2021. Our videos, our photos, and our client work are all reflective of those improvements. We’ve also learned new strategies and tips to help bolster our marketing efforts, as well as our clients’. We are continuing to learn more as the year goes on, and we look forward to seeing how much more skilled we are at the end of the year.
- Being In Business For 5 Years – Arguably one of the things we are most proud of is celebrating our 5th anniversary. We hosted a little office-warming party with our clients so they could check out the new office space. It was great seeing them and it gave them the opportunity to meet our new team members. We couldn’t be where we are without the support of our clients!
- New Website – Another key part of our company growing is that we have analyzed our website and decided it was time to give it a facelift. Although we like our current website, we’ve been spending a good amount of time creating a new one! In the background, a new website has been carefully created to set the tone for our WunderFUL future.
We are looking forward to what the future holds for us! With the way 2021 has been going, we are very excited. As we continue to grow, we always just have to take a step back and appreciate how far we’ve come in the past year. We are always finding ways to improve ourselves to better serve our clients.